- Using the Idea module, you may perform the following tasks:
- Separate ideas and categories for distinct departments, products, and business units.
- If your organization is huge, you can build up separate portal pages for each department with various sets of categories, for example, for HR and IT.
- Only users from a specified business unit or department can submit and view ideas in a specific category through the Idea Portal.
Knowledge, tools, and techniques must be applied to project operations to achieve project needs. Budget, time, and scope limitations are all being met as projects are being completed with high levels of quality and a minimum amount of waste. Use of activities that begin and conclude at specific times in time in order to meet project goals and produce deliverables that can be evaluated.
There are several kinds of projects that EXMCLOUD can help with:
• Waterfall – tasks, subtasks, and smaller projects in order to reach a given goal. The commencement or completion of a previous phase is often required before the current phase may begin.
• Agile – interactive, progressive, and adaptable Project management and Agile Development can be integrated using sprints and stories to monitor progress.
• Hybrid – Using multiple techniques for different stages of a project at the same time Planned work is organized into Waterfall stages. Sprints in iterative design can be categorized into Agile stages. In any case, User acceptability testing that is delegated is conducted utilizing test and test plans and grouped into test phases.
Project managers and change managers can use the Resource Management tool to build resource plans, request resources, and analyze the availability and consumption of the resources they require. Resource managers use the program to allocate resources to certain activities. Projects, incidents, problems, and changes can all be integrated into the Resource Management application.
Using the Resource Management program, you can:
· It is possible for resource requesters to develop task-specific resource plans. Prior to requesting resources, they can verify the availability of resources and adjust their resource plans.
· Resources can be allocated based on their availability, past allocations, and utilization.
· By altering the dates, resources, requested hours, and recommended allocations in the resource plan, resource managers can do what-if analyses and see how they affect the use of resources and their availability.
Time Card Management
Task assignees can utilize the Time Card Management application to record and manage their time spent on assigned tasks. Projects, incidents, problems, and change requests can all be tracked using Time Card Management.
With the Time Card Management application, you will be able to:
· Keep track of the hours spent on various projects
· Perform approval routing dependant upon user time sheet policy
· View all time spent on a project tasks or non-project tasks via a dashboard.
Release management serves as a conduit for a number of IT processes and is consequently linked to them throughout the lifecycle as a whole.
An application for Release Management involves all aspects of planning, designing, building, configuring, testing, and documenting hardware and software releases.
For example, projects, epics, stories, and problems can all be used to plan out a release in the form of a release management strategy. This allows the change management process to be used to implement and deploy the release after the scope of the release has been finalized (projects, stories , etc.).
By employing an iterative, incremental, and flexible approach to organizing and tracking software development lifecycles, Agile Development helps you deliver software projects more efficiently.
Agile Development, in a nutshell, enables you to prioritize, plan, and manage agile portfolios for maximum commercial benefit. If you want to get more done in less time, you need to make things easier for your employees.
As a developer, tester, and project manager, you have a lot of separate systems to keep track of. There are often inconsistencies between upgrades, fixes and changes and their subsequent implementation.
The software development life-cycle workflows of Agile Development are combined into a single system. All stages of the software development lifecycle can be managed by Agile Development, including inception, testing, and deployment. To sum it all up, you will have a better understanding of the full software development cycle.