What You’ll Do:
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft Azure and O365 platforms 5-8 years of professional experience in software development.
- Strong Experience with PowerApps canvas apps, Flow, and SharePoint Online.
- Strong Experience with Model Driven Apps, CDS, Dynamics entities.
- Strong experience configuring PowerApp environments, connectors, and gateways Knowledge of O365 tenant and PowerApp environment administration and configuration.
- Translates information needs into reporting, dashboard requirements, OLAP requirements etc. and defines the ideal mechanism for information delivery
- Provides strategic thinking and leadership pertaining to new ways of leveraging information to improve business processes.
- Designs user interface layers to deliver the required data via a range of structures such as reports, dashboards, portals, and mobile etc.
- Defines best practices on supporting Self Service BI.
- Provides technical leadership on the deployment architecture, development guidelines, data delivery layer (portal, dashboard, mobile site, report)
- Design Performance tunes the reporting infrastructure Subject Matter Expert for the PowerBI product set Knowledge of Azure Cloud services (i.e. SQL, Blob, Azure functions)
- Knowledge of integration architecture & Webservices / data transport Core Data (XML, JSON, RESTful Web Services)
- Knowledge of enterprise-grade authentication protocols (for example SAML, Kerberos, SSO, Certificate auth)
- Innovative thinker, able to envision how Power Platform technology can be implemented to solve complex hardware and software challenges
- Experience in integration with Azure cloud platform Experience with Scrum & Agile development methodology
What you bring:
- Proven knowledgeO365 developmen.
- Strong understanding Power BI.
- Demonstrable experience in writing scripts using PowerShell
- Experience in cloud databases (AZURE SQL, AZURE Data Lake, Data Warehouse Solutions)
- Experience in Azure Developmentand IAAS, PAAS, and SAAS solutions in the Microsoft Cloud Platform like O365 and SharePoint Online.
What we’d love:
- 5+ years of Microsoft Azure experience
- Preferred Skills Process/Methodology:
Employment Type: Full-time
EXM Cloud provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. EXM Cloud has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.