- 4-year degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, other science related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- This is an entry-level position so no work experience is required but some non-academic experience is preferred.
- Understands and can apply object-oriented software principles
- Ability to work efficiently and productively independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to travel 10% of the time.
- Meticulous approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when working with Clients.
- Good problem-solving, analytical and technical skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines.
- The ability to work under pressure and multi-tasking.
- A flexible attitude to working patterns is helpful to meet Client needs and deadlines.
Level: Entry Level, training will be provided.
Employment Type: Full-time
EXM Cloud provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. EXM Cloud has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.